General Notice for Clients
- Meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris, unless otherwise stated whereas half – day sightseeing tours do not include any meals. Please refer to the description for details. Our Vehicles are long – wheelbase Land Cruisers, which are fitted with safety belts and air-conditioning and licensed to carry up six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicles motion.
- Our safaris involve off-road driving though rugged country- which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys, passengers should not participate if their health or any pre-existing medical condition may be adversely affected. For this reason, we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions and passengers aged Under 5 years of age or over 65 years of age.
- Due to climatic conditions, some of our tours and safaris may not operate during the summer months.
- Purchase of any of the products or services described in this web site is subject to the Conditions of Contract details below.
Conditions of Contract
- Nasser Alrazooqi travels, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, its affiliates, associated corporations and agents (“ Nasser Alrazooqi travels”) act in the capacity of agents for owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who shall provide tours, transportation and other services under this contract.
- As agents, and to the extent Nasser Alrazooqi travels may itself provide any services hereunder, Nasser Alrazooqi travels shall not be liable to the recipient of such services ( the “Client”) or any other person either in tort or contract for any loss, damage, delay or expense including, without limitation to the extent permissible by law, any death, injury or illness to any person or any loss or damage to property which may be caused to a Client, howsoever caused for arising where the same occurs during or as a consequence of the performance or non-performance by any person of any tour, transportation or other services provided hereunder. In Addition, Nasser Alrazooqi travels can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
- Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issue in respect of the services provided under this contract are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these conditions are available on request.
- Nasser Alrazooqi travels and its suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour member’s enjoyment and advantage. Nasser Alrazooqi travels and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
- The Client understands and accepts the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the tours, safaris and activities, and takes responsibility for ensuring that he or she mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular tour, safari or activity leader. If in the opinion of that leader, the Client’s behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well being of the group as a whole, or if the leader considers that the Client’s general well being will be put at risk by continuing with the tour, safari or other activity, the Client may be asked to leave the tour, safari or other activity without the right to any refund.
- All personal effects are at the sole risk of the Client at all times during the tour, safari or other activity.
- The purchase of a tour, safari, or other activity shall be deemed to constitute consent to and acceptance by or on behalf of the Client of these Conditions.
Price, Payment and voucher issue
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice.
- If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of Nasser Alrazooqi travels will contact you for authorization.
- Seasonal Surcharges/blackout rates, may apply during Islamic holidays, Christmas, New Year and Ester periods.
- Tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance, beverages or food not described in the product description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
- All tours/services must be pre-paid except otherwise stated.
- After payment or receiving a booking from you, Nasser Alrazooqi travels will send a confirmation/voucher by e-mail or by fax, this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider/ hotel.
- All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Nasser Alrazooqi travels.
- Nasser Alrazooqi travels cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don’t receive or read carefully your confirmation/voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you much notify Nasser Alrazooqi travels at least 72 hours before the date service.
Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
Cancellation fee/ refund
Except otherwise stated tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subject to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
- Short Tours/Excursions / products (with duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation:
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin: there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 100% cancellation
Fee (no refund)
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Special request/ Private tours/Group tours and /or Tours/excursions/ products including flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation:
- Cancellation more 45 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 44 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 15 calendar days before the services begin: You will be changer 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no Refund).
- Other cancellation terms (if application) will be mentioned on our confirmation letter/voucher.
- Hotel booking
- Alternative Hotel Selection: At times Nasser Alrazooqi travels may not be able to provide the hotel of your choice. In such case our reservations will suggest alternative hotels matching your criteria of price and location.
- Booking cancellation: Once the availability is been confirmed and you have made the payments, the cancellation policy will apply. In case of cancellation of the booking once it has been submitted to Nasser Alrazooqi travels, a cancellation charge of 5% of the Booking Value or a minimum of USD 25 will apply. Any cancellation received within 45 days preceding the check in date of the client, he will be refunded
Completely, minus 5% of the total Booking Value or USD 25 cancellation changes unless the Hotel cancellation policy.
- Amendment: The amendment of the booking depends on the policies of the hotel. You may send us the
Amendment anytime during the booking process or once the confirmation has been sent to you. The amendment of the booking will be forwarded to the respective hotel. If amendments results in a refund (reduction of stay, number of rooms, or number of people booked), handling fee will be charged on the amount to be refunded equivalent to 5% or USD 25, whichever is the greater amount, unless notified otherwise by email.
- Extension of Stay: For the extensions of the stay at the hotel booked by Nasser Alrazooqi travels, please contact our reservation staff and they will be glad to assist you. In case the extension is directly done with the hotel concerned instead of Nasser Alrazooqi travels. We would not be held responsible for rates or payments in case of extension done with the hotel directly.
- Early Check Outs: In case of shortening of the stay in the hotel booked by Nasser Alrazooqi travels, the hotel policy will apply. In case of refund of the unused nights it will be refunded back on the credit card only if intimated in writing to Nasser Alrazooqi travels and the hotel should notified before check out. In addition, a handling fee will be charge on the amount to be refunded equivalent to 5% or USD 25 whichever is the greater amount, unless notified otherwise by email.
- No Show Policy (Non arrival of the client on the date of check in : in case of a no show on the date of check in the hotel booked by the client from Nasser Alrazooqi travels, 100% booking charges are applicable.
- Tours/excursions/packages/hotel accommodation commencing during a Special Event Period:
- These are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National holidays, new Years thank giving, Christmas and Easter.
- Please note that certain supplier/hotel apply more stringent cancellation fees, which might apply if relevant.
- Procedure to cancel a booking
- Full cancellation of service previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us. Nasser Alrazooqi travels will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no – show charges.
- Nasser Alrazooqi travels is committed to provide an efficient refund procedure. Refunds will be made in the form of a credit refund. That is we will credit the amount charged, minus cancellation fees (if Requests for refunds will have to be submitted in case of dispute within 14 days of the check in date. Refund requests received later that 14(Fourteen) days cannot be honoured.
Liability Disclaimer & other terms
- Special Offers and other products displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs, list of Hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc).Much of which information is provided by the respective Suppliers, Hotel Ratings displayed on the website are intended as only general guidelines, and Nasser Alrazooqi travels and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Nasser Alrazooqi travels and/ or their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changer on the website at any time.
- Nasser Alrazooqi travels, Its affiliates, and/or their respective Suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, Software, Products and Services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services without warranty of any kind. Nasser Alrazooqi travels, its affiliates, and / or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software products, and Services, including all implied warranties and conditions of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
- The Carriers, Hotels and other Suppliers providing travel or other services for Nasser Alrazooqi travels, are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Nasser Alrazooqi travels or its affiliates. Nasser Alrazooqi travels and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, error, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Nasser Alrazooqi travels and its affiliating have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delay, rerouting or acts any government or authority.
- In no event shall Nasser Alrazooqi travels, its affiliates, and or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in anyways connected with the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use this website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure or for any information, software, products, and services obtained though this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contact, tort, strict liability or otherwise, ever if Nasser Alrazooqi travels, its affiliates, and/ or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages, looses or expenses.
- We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Modification of Terms
Nasser Alrazooqi travels reserves the right to change these Term & Conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of Nasser Alrazooqi travels following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Health, Passport & Visas
Each customer has to check hr has the appropriate documents for his journey especially (but without limitation) if he booked tours, packages or transfers including flight or visit of a country different from the country of departure. He has own and bring a passport (with visa if necessary) or valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID Documents.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the.
Any booking made with Nasser Alrazooqi travels will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with authority of Nasser Alrazooqi travels.
We’re truely dedicated to make your travel experience as much simple and fun as possible!
- Upon registration we collect your personal information as entered & confirmed by you to be true. Your personal information is stored by AT for the purpose of sending email about the daily deals that AT brings to its subscribers, and also to confirm /verify the process of payments for the vouchers purchased by the subscriber / user at AT.
- Your personal information is safe with AT, and we will not disclose any subscriber/user information with any Third Party that is not affiliated or partners/merchants of AT.
- Your personal information will also be used to better understand the requirement of AT & it’s subscribers/users in order to bring you the best deals in town.
Exclusive Dubai Holiday Tour Packages
Nasser Alrazooqi is where your dreams come true! We take great pride in providing worldwide Tour Packages to various breathtaking destinations. Amidst the myriad of tourism companies, we aspire to set new standards of service and hospitality. Apart from organizing tour packages we also provide Worldwide Land, Sea and Air Ticketing as well as exclusive Dubai & Indian Holiday packages at competitive industrial rates. In addition to catering tourists, we also provide Visas for Dubai and hotel room bookings at some of the best hotels anywhere in the World!
Following are the specialized services Nasser Alrazooqi Travels
- Private Yacht Services
- Dubai Tours
- Hotel Reservations
- Visa Services
- Dubai Holiday Packages
- International Holiday Packages
- Airline Ticketing
- Business Travelling
- Car Rentals
- Limousine Service
- Private Parties
- Special designed itineraries for Individual Travellers
Discover Dubai Tours
Dubai is the living breathing heart of the UAE. Brimming with life, this “City of Gold” has surpassed the barriers of time and emerged as one of the world’s top most metropolitan cities from its humble beginnings as an oasis. From Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, to igloos in the desert at Ski Dubai, from the iconic and world’s only seven-Star Hotel, The Burj al Arab to the man-made Palm Islands and The World Islands, Dubai is truly a tourist’s dream destination. What the Worlds biggest mall, The Dubai Mall or the traditional Arabic Souk’s have in common is a variety of nationalities from all over the world. Dubai has always been a melting pot of cultures thus leading to the emergence of the most varied and exotic restaurants. No matter what time of the day, whether you crave sushi or steak there will always be a restaurant ready to tantalize your taste buds.
Plan your next trip with AlrazooqiTravels.ae and we promise you a wide variety of quality choices that suit your interests, time and budget.
Our long-standing rapport with major hotels and resorts located in U.A.E., U.K., India, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand serve as an advantage to us and enable us to provide the most affordable and competitive rates at even the most exotic of hotels.